Easy Caesar Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why use bottled Caesar salad dressing when it's so easy to make your own? Our recipe for Easy Caesar Salad is totally homemade and tastes just like the ones you're served at fancy restaurants.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 anchovies
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except lettuce: blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl and toss with the dressing. Serve immediately.
- To complete the Caesar Salad, toss with croutons and sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
- For easy-to-make croutons, cube a few slices of Italian bread and toast in a skillet with 1 to 2 tablespoons of butter and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- If you have a smaller head of lettuce or would rather use less dressing, store any remaining dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 175
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 453mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.0g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which makes it a great time to encourage everyone you love to get screened and spread the word. Another way to help is to raise money towards breast cancer research by hosting a bake sale. Our Pink Velvet Truffles are a rich-tasting treat that they'll love!