Easy Cobb Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most people probably don't know that Cobb Salad was created at the Brown Derby Restaurant in Los Angeles as a way of using leftovers. Who knew leftovers could be so glamorous?
What You'll Need
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated cooked, sliced chicken breast
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (optional)
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- Arrange lettuce on a large serving platter. Arrange remaining ingredients in rows over lettuce. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Just before serving, drizzle with a creamy salad dressing like ranch or Thousand Island.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While school cafeteria menus changed monthly, there was one item that we knew would be available every Friday - fish sticks. Our Cafeteria Fish Sticks are simple and kid-approved, especially 'cause they're coated with crunchy potato chips and ranch dressing!