Easy Cobb Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most people probably don't know that Cobb Salad was created at the Brown Derby Restaurant in Los Angeles as a way of using leftovers. Who knew leftovers could be so glamorous?
What You'll Need
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated cooked, sliced chicken breast
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (optional)
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- Arrange lettuce on a large serving platter. Arrange remaining ingredients in rows over lettuce. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Just before serving, drizzle with a creamy salad dressing like ranch or Thousand Island.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Ultimate Coconut Cake is a show-stopping dessert that's perfect for Easter, or any other time you want to whip it up! You can change the toppings to whatever is fun and festive for the holiday, so you can make this moist cake for any occasion! And as good as it looks, we promise, it tastes even better!