French Fried Onion Ring Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Be the first one on your block to serve crunchy batter-fried onion rings over a bed of crisp-as-can-be lettuce for a French Fried Onion Ring Salad they'll ask for again and again.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen French-fried onion rings
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
What to Do
- Bake the onion rings according to the package directions; let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing and bacon bits; mix well.
- Place the lettuce on a large serving platter.
- Drizzle with the dressing mixture and top with the onion rings. Serve.