We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Despite its unusual name, this is one salad you aren't going to want to throw away! That's 'cause our Garbage Salad is LOADED with a ton of veggies, cheese, and deli-style salami.
What You'll Need
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 6 (1-ounce) slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- 6 ounces Genoa salami, cut into strips
- 1 (14-ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and cut
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 (5.75-ounce) can large pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) jar peperoncini, drained
- 2 1/2 cups prepared vinaigrette dressing
What to Do
- Wash and dry lettuce and tomatoes then cut into bite-sized pieces. Place in a very large mixing bowl with remaining ingredients except dressing; toss to mix well.
- Pour desired amount of dressing over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 536
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 39g 59 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 78 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 72mg 24 %
- Sodium 2,766mg 115 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 7.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.