Greek Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a taste of a classic Mediterranean menu with our flavor-filled Greek Chicken Salad. And if you're worried that making a salad recipe will mean you're still going to be hungry when you're done eating, don't worry. This one uses a variety of different ingredients, so not only will you feel full when you're done, but you'll feel like you just ate a salad from a fancy restaurant (but we'll know better!).
What You'll Need
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 large cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- 3 (6-ounce) packages grilled chicken strips (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup kalamata or ripe black olives pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Greek salad dressing
- 3 (6-inch pita rounds, halved
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into small pieces
What to Do
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently; top with chicken, feta cheese, and olives. Drizzle with Greek salad dressing and serve with pita halves.
Enjoy this alongside a soup or sandwich, or stuff it into a pita half, and drizzle with dressing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Calories 356
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 1,053mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 4.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!