Harvest Lollipop Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've taken Lollipops, one of our favorite new vegetables, which is a cross between Red Kale and Brussels sprouts, and added a seasonal spin with walnuts and cranberries. You'll never think of salad the same way again!
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces kale sprouts (Lollipops) washed and stems trimmed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- citrus vinaigrette (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine kale sprouts, walnuts, dried cranberries and blue cheese.
- Drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat.
Use your favorite storebought citrus vinaigrette or our simple homemade Sunny Citrus Vinaigrette.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.