Pear-Walnut Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up a salad worthy of all the "Oohs" and "Aahs" with this easy recipe. Our Pear-Walnut Spinach Salad looks restaurant-fancy, but is actually at-home easy. We know you'll be impressed by the combination of flavors in this elegant salad recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, washed and trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups walnut halves, toasted
- 2 ripe red pears, cored and sliced
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, celery seeds, and salt; mix well.
- In a salad bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add dressing mixture; toss gently until well combined. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.