Pear-Walnut Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up a salad worthy of all the "Oohs" and "Aahs" with this easy recipe. Our Pear-Walnut Spinach Salad looks restaurant-fancy, but is actually at-home easy. We know you'll be impressed by the combination of flavors in this elegant salad recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, washed and trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups walnut halves, toasted
- 2 ripe red pears, cored and sliced
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, celery seeds, and salt; mix well.
- In a salad bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add dressing mixture; toss gently until well combined. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.