We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're making salad this Christmas season, this one is proof that we eat with our eyes! Carrots, cucumbers, and cheddar all come together to make this one a tasty holiday treat.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 12 small cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large carrot
What to Do
- Place a small bowl in the center of a large round platter and fill with your favorite dressing.
- Form a wreath by arranging the baby greens around the small bowl. Place the tomatoes in clusters of three on the greens.
- Using Christmas cookie cutters, cut each slice of cheese into a holiday shape and place over the greens. Arrange the cucumber slices around the edge of the platter.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel wide, thick strips from the carrot. Loop the strips to create a bow. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!