Salmon Blueberry Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Salmon Blueberry Salad is a super main dish salad that tastes as good as it is good for us. With a combo of two healthy super foods like blueberries and salmon, you'll easily fill up without filling out.
What You'll Need
- 8 cups salad greens, in small pieces
- 1 pound salmon fillet, poached
- 1 1/2 cups fresh Chilean blueberries
- Lemon zest for garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
What to Do
- Divide salad greens among 4 salad plates. Tear salmon into medium pieces and arrange on greens. Sprinkle on blueberries. Top with lemon zest.
- In a jar with a lid, combine all vinaigrette ingredients; shake well.
- Serve salads chilled with dressing on the side.
For more Chilean fresh fruit recipes, please visit: www.chileanfruitonline.com.
Like this blueberry recipe? Find others you'll love, and learn about Chilean blueberries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 457
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32g 50 %
- Saturated Fat 4.7g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 55 %
- Cholesterol 52mg 17 %
- Sodium 186mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 13 %
- Sugars 5.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which makes it a great time to encourage everyone you love to get screened and spread the word. Another way to help is to raise money towards breast cancer research by hosting a bake sale. Our Pink Velvet Truffles are a rich-tasting treat that they'll love!