Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never tried hot bacon dressing on a cool crisp spinach salad, trust usyou won't be able to forget this tasty combination. Our Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing is a restaurant-worthy dish with an unbelievable spinach salad dressing. You're going to be looking for other meals to serve this at, whether for lunch or as a side dish with dinner. Try our salad and spinach salad dressing today!
What You'll Need
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, trimmed
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
What to Do
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Add the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, and pepper; mix well.
- Place the spinach in a serving bowl; add the hot bacon dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the egg and serve immediately.
You can prepare the salad and dressing in advance, then, when you're ready to eat, heat the dressing, toss, top, and serve.
- Serve this salad and spinach salad dressing as a starter and find your favorite recipe in our free eCookbook, Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More, to have as the main course!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!