Spring Bounty Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't need to have a home garden to enjoy the bounty of spring. That's because the freezer aisles are loaded with spring veggies year-round! We used some of our favorites to put together this bright and fresh-tasting Spring Bounty Salad with a homemade, creamy mint dressing.
What You'll Need
- LEMON MINT DRESSING
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5-ounce) package spring mix salad
- 4 ounces frozen asparagus, thawed
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed according to package directions
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 radishes, sliced
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk yogurt, milk, oil, lemon juice, garlic, mint, salt and pepper until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place salad greens in a large bowl. Top with asparagus, edamame, corn, tomatoes and radishes. Drizzle with Lemon Mint dressing, toss and serve.
Click here to visit Easy Home Meals, where you'll find even more great recipes using frozen and refrigerated shortcuts!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 197
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 10g 20 %
- Cholesterol 4.6mg 2 %
- Sodium 349mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 4.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.