Tossed Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This colorful salad seems deceptively difficult to make, but give it a try, and you'll learn why it's one of our favorite easy salad recipes to throw together at the last minute. Plus, it's one of those salad recipes that's easy to modify to fit your taste. Try it with a different kind of dressing or throw in a few extra ingredients. No matter how you decide to prepare it, we guarantee you're going to leave the table smiling.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach (see Notes)
- 1 medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup garlic-seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Spinach Salad Dressing (see Notes)
What to Do
- Toss first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; serve with Spinach Salad Dressing.
- Toss ingredients with a 10-ounce package of salad greens instead of spinach, if you prefer.
- You can use store-bought spinach salad dressing or you can make your own by following our recipe for Spinach Salad Dressing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!