Wilted Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pine nuts and olive oil give a basic spinach salad a shot of sophistication. This Wilted Spinach Salad will make even the simplest meal look like you fussed.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
What to Do
In a large skillet or soup pot over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper, and cook 30 to 45 seconds, stirring occasionally.
- Remove skillet from heat and toss spinach with sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts. Serve immediately.
- This recipe pairs perfectly with our Unforgettable Chicken Casserole recipe!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.