We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever had a bite of something so good the only way you knew how to describe it was to say it was "yummy"? That's the case with this salad. For Jaime and her sister, in Florida, this Yummy Salad is absolutely the best. They make it for all of their summer get-togethers and always get rave reviews. (We're so lucky they shared their recipe with us!)
What You'll Need
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups sweetened dried cranberries
- 8 ounces strawberries, sliced
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, and cubed (see Note)
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 8 ounces crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- In a container with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients for dressing. Secure lid and shake until most of the sugar is dissolved. Drizzle salad with dressing just before serving.
- Can't find fresh mangoes at the store? No problem! Most stores sell pre-cut mangoes in a jar in their produce department. Just remember to drain the liquid or syrup before using it in your salad.
- This recipe makes about 1 cup of salad dressing, which may be too much for just one Yummy Salad. The good news is, you can store the leftover dressing in the refrigerator for another day. Hey, it'll give you another excuse to make Yummy Salad again!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!