Cinnamon-Kissed Cocoa Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of life's simple pleasures is to indulge your taste buds with a warm mug of hot cocoa. Our recipe for a tasty and economical do-it-yourself Cinnamon-Kissed Cocoa Mix will ensure loads of sipping enjoyment!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- To make a mug of hot cocoa, simply place 1/4 cup mix in a mug and add 3/4 cup boiling water; stir to blend.
- To make Mocha Joe, stir 2 tablespoons mix into a cup of coffee.
- For a south-of-the-border version, add a dash of ground cinnamon after placing the mix in a mug.
- To make your cocoa extra-special, stir in a bit of your favorite liqueur and/or top it with a drizzle of caramel sauce or chocolate syrup.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 381
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 31 %
- Cholesterol 6.5mg 2 %
- Sodium 302mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 73g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 17 %
- Sugars 66g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!