We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most folks say that tea should be served in a teacup, but this tea should be served in a warmed mug to give you a warm, cozy feeling...try it, you'll see.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup orange juice
- 6 cups water
- 6 tea bags
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup sugar
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine the orange juice and water and bring to a boil.
- Dunk the tea bags in the water mixture and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and discard.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze its juice into the tea mixture, then place the lemon halves into the mixture.
- Stir in the honey and sugar. Serve immediately.
If you prefer a sweeter tea, add more honey or sugar, as desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!