Hot Caramel Apple Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're having a leaf-raking party or Halloween bash, this apple cider recipe is a must. Of course, you don't have to save it for October. We recommend serving this comforting Hot Caramel Apple Cider all autumn and winter long!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 gallon fresh apple cider
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine the cider, sugar, and caramel topping over medium-low heat. Simmer until hot and well blended, stirring frequently.
- Pour into mugs and top each with a dollop of whipped topping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!