Hot Chocolate Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Friends, neighbors, and loved ones will love receiving your Hot Chocolate Mix, especially when it's chilly out! After all, who doesn't love cozying up to a mug of hot cocoa when it's cool outside? We really love the mini marshmallows!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup dry nondairy creamer
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Place milk powder and salt into canning jar, tapping jar on counter to level ingredients. Add to jar cocoa powder, sugar, and non-dairy creamer, tapping jar on counter to level after each addition. Place marshmallows in a small resealable bag and place on top. Seal jar and decorate. (See Note)
Don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the jar! You can hand write the instructions or print them out HERE!
Hot Chocolate Cooking Instructions
Makes About 12 Servings
- Remove marshmallow bag from jar. In a large bowl, empty dry ingredients and mix well. Store in an airtight container.
- To make a mug of hot chocolate, simply place 1/4 cup of the mix in a mug and add 3/4 cup boiling water; stir to blend. Top with a few marshmallows and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!