Pumpkin Spice Lattes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the expensive coffee house. With our recipe for Pumpkin Spice Lattes you can enjoy one of your favorite fall drinks right at home, for a fraction of the cost! Besides, now you can have all you want!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups brewed hot coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, whisked until creamy
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine pumpkin, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice; cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Stir in milk and vanilla and heat until hot.
- Divide the coffee between 2 mugs, add the pumpkin mixture, stir, and top with cream.
Sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!