Pumpkin Spice Lattes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the expensive coffee house. With our recipe for Pumpkin Spice Lattes you can enjoy one of your favorite fall drinks right at home, for a fraction of the cost! Besides, now you can have all you want!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups brewed hot coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, whisked until creamy
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine pumpkin, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice; cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Stir in milk and vanilla and heat until hot.
- Divide the coffee between 2 mugs, add the pumpkin mixture, stir, and top with cream.
Sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.