Steaming Mocha Cocoa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna make a real crowd-pleasing drink to wash down your favorite cookies, pies, or just about anything? Try this one.
What You'll Need
- 6 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups instant hot chocolate mix
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 cups half-and-half
- Whipped Cream for topping (optional)
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil; remove from heat. Gradually stir in the hot chocolate mix and the instant coffee until both are completely dissolved. Slowly add the half-and-half and stir until evenly mixed.
- Ladle into mugs and top with whipped cream, if desired.
If you want a richer drink, you may substitute 2 cups heavy cream for the half-and-half.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".