Steaming Mocha Cocoa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna make a real crowd-pleasing drink to wash down your favorite cookies, pies, or just about anything? Try this one.
What You'll Need
- 6 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups instant hot chocolate mix
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 cups half-and-half
- Whipped Cream for topping (optional)
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil; remove from heat. Gradually stir in the hot chocolate mix and the instant coffee until both are completely dissolved. Slowly add the half-and-half and stir until evenly mixed.
- Ladle into mugs and top with whipped cream, if desired.
If you want a richer drink, you may substitute 2 cups heavy cream for the half-and-half.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!