Steaming Mocha Cocoa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna make a real crowd-pleasing drink to wash down your favorite cookies, pies, or just about anything? Try this one.
What You'll Need
- 6 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups instant hot chocolate mix
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 cups half-and-half
- Whipped Cream for topping (optional)
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil; remove from heat. Gradually stir in the hot chocolate mix and the instant coffee until both are completely dissolved. Slowly add the half-and-half and stir until evenly mixed.
- Ladle into mugs and top with whipped cream, if desired.
If you want a richer drink, you may substitute 2 cups heavy cream for the half-and-half.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!