How to Dice an Onion
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Onions add great flavor and texture to some of our favorite recipes. We love using them in a variety of different dishes, from French onion soup to onion casseroles and tarts. We even love frying ‘em up to make onion rings or onion strings, which are perfect for dunking into our favorite dips and sauces. We'll show you how to cut onions like a pro. Once you’ve finished reading through all of our tips, be sure to look around for some of our tasty and easy onion recipes.
If you don’t know how to cut an onion, the good news is…it’s easy! Check out the videos of Howard as he shows you how easy it is to dice an onion!
- Cut your peeled onion in half.
- Cut slivers 3/4 of the way through, and then rotate your onion.
- Keep the front of the knife down, and bring it all the way through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ben's Chili Bowl has been a landmark restaurant in Washington D.C. since 1958. The restaurant first became famous for its homemade chili dogs. After getting tasting one, we knew we had to recreate this chili in our Test Kitchen. Our recipe for Ben's Chili Dog is the next best thing to the real version, and your family is going to devour it.
- How to Carve a Turkey
- How To: Bread Chicken Cutlets
- How To Make Glaze
- How To: Cook Bacon in the Microwave
- How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs
- How to Season a Cast Iron Skillet Plus Cleaning Tips
- How to Make Frosting
- How to Keep Apples from Turning Brown and Apple Storage Tips
- How To: Bread Chicken Pieces
- How To Cut Corn Off the Cob