How to Make Caramel Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're the kind of person who loves their desserts smothered in a rich caramel sauce, then you're in for a real treat 'cause we're sharing one of the easiest ways to make homemade caramel. There's no candy thermometer involved and no fussin' around in the kitchen. You don't even need to break out a whole set of pots and pans! With just a few simple ingredients you can be on your way to making the most delicious, butter-rich, caramel sauce you've ever tasted. Your caramel drizzled desserts will never taste the same again!
Check out our video and tips on how to make caramel sauce. Once you see how easy it is, you might never buy the jarred stuff again!
- Place butter in saucepan over medium heat. Wait for butter to melt completely.
- Add brown sugar and stir, continuing to cook over medium heat. Cook just long enough until the brown sugar has dissolved into the butter.
- Slowly add in heavy creavy cream, stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes. Your mixture should come together.
- When mixture comes to a boil, take it off the heat and let it cool.
- Pour over ice cream or any of your favorite desserts!
For exact measurements and instructions, be sure to check out our recipe for Homemade Caramel Sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!