How to Slice an Onion
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're making an onion pie or you're just using sauteing onions to go over your steak dinner, you're going to need to know how to cut an onion into slices at some point. Good thing you've found us! We're showing you an easy way to slice an onion into perfect half-moon wedges, so you can cook up all the tasty onion recipes you like without having any trouble. The only question you might have is, "Which onion recipe should I practice my skills on first?"
If you don’t know how to cut an onion, the good news is…it’s easy! Check out the video of Howard as he shows you how easy it is slice an onion! Then, check out our page on how to dice an onion!
- Cut your peeled onion in half and keep the flat side down.
- Keeping the tip down, cut into the onion making pie-like wedges.
- Rotate the onion to cut the remaining half.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!
- How to Season a Cast Iron Skillet Plus Cleaning Tips
- How To Make Glaze
- How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs
- How To: Bread Chicken Cutlets
- How to Core an Apple
- How To: Cook Bacon in the Microwave
- How to Cut a Watermelon
- How to Keep Apples from Turning Brown and Apple Storage Tips
- How to Make Frosting
- How To Make Colored Sugar