Frosty the Snowman Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Come the holidays, we’re always looking for new ways to brighten up the table. We can’t think of anything that’s more fun, festive, and delicious than our Frosty the Snowman Dip. Team it up with crackers and crisp veggies and watch it melt the hearts of everyone who digs in.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Peppercorns, crackers, and fresh-cut vegetables for decorating
What to Do
Watch the video for a step-by-step guide!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)