How to Store Onions
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Onions can be a background ingredient in many dishes, like Barbecued Beef Hoagies and Cheesy Onion Potatoes, but can also be the star of the dish, like in Creamy Onions. Whether they are a full-feature ingredient, or an ingredient that just adds a little extra oomph, onions live in every at-home chef's kitchen. In this article, we'll talk about how to store onions properly so you'll have a fresh, crunchy onion to dig into every time!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- Table Setting 101
- Cake Baking Secrets: Tips & Tricks for Baking Flawless Cakes
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- How to Doctor Up Store-Bought Stuffing
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- How to Make a Gingerbread House
- Tips to Cool Down Hot Peppers
- 20 Tips for Baking Perfect Cookies
- How to Make Perfect Mashed Potatoes