Decorating Easter Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you plan to use an easy-to-use egg coloring kit or dye eggs naturally, master the art of hard-cooking and then prepare to get creative with these fun and easy decorating tips.
What to Do
Tips and Tricks for Decorating Easter Eggs
Make Your Own Dyes. To make your own dyes, use turmeric to make yellow, beets to make pink, cranberries to make red, boiled spinach leaves to make green, carrots to make orange, fresh or canned blueberries to make blue, and coffee for shades of brown. Before decorating naturally dyed eggs, be sure they're completely dry, since some of the colors can easily be rubbed off.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- Table Setting 101
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- How to Make a Puff Pastry Braid
- Watermelon Centerpieces That Wow: How to Make a Watermelon Basket
- 20 Tips for Baking Perfect Cookies
- Easy Recipes for College Students
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- Tips to Cool Down Hot Peppers
- Cake Baking Secrets: Tips & Tricks for Baking Flawless Cakes