Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
New Year's Eve Safety Tips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
New Year's Eve is most certainly time for a celebration. Getting together with friends and family to reflect back and to make resolutions for a brand new year ahead are just a few reasons why we enjoy this holiday so much.
With that in mind, it's important to remember to stay responsible while having a good time. We found some helpful tips thanks to USA.gov that are easy to remember and a good guideline to have a safe and happy New Year.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.
- How to Doctor Up Store-Bought Stuffing
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- How to Make a Gingerbread House
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- Sizing Up a Serving and a Portion
- Make Ahead Casserole Tips
- How to Fix Thanksgiving Dinner Mistakes
- How to Store Onions
- Onion Recipes, Tips, Tricks, and How-To's