Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Quick Homemade Bread Crumbs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's easy to impress the gang with bread crumbs made from scratch. You'll never want to buy bread crumbs again!
What You'll Need
- 2 slices stale bread or 1 large stale roll
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Grate the bread in a food processor or blender until the crumbs are fine.
- For seasoned bread crumbs, add the garlic powder, oregano, parsley, and salt to the fine bread crumbs and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.
- How to Make a Gingerbread House
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- Sizing Up a Serving and a Portion
- 20 Tips for Baking Perfect Cookies
- How to Make Candied Pecans
- How to Build the Perfect Cheese Board
- Dynamite Dip Tips
- Table Setting 101