Crown Roast of Lamb
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready to impress your guests this holiday season? Your home will be clamoring with "Ooo's" and "Ahh's" as you bring this majestic Crown Roast of Lamb to the table. Make this fancy and flavorful entree the crowning touch at your next family dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (2- to 2-1/2-pound) crown roast of lamb (see Tips)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray; place roast in pan.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and the pepper; mix well then rub over entire roast.
- In a medium bowl, combine rice, mushrooms, parsley, butter, and remaining salt; mix well then place in cavity of roast. Wrap ends of rib bones with aluminum foil to keep them from over-browning.
- Roast uncovered for 1 to 1-1/4 hours, until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees F. for medium, or until desired doneness beyond that. Transfer roast to a serving platter and allow to stand 15 to 20 minutes to firm up before slicing between the bones (see Tips).
- If you don't find a crown roast of lamb at the supermarket meat counter, ask the butcher to prepare one for you. Before serving, be sure to discard any string that may have been used to tie the roast together.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!