Hazelnut and Mustard Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one would ever guess that these lamb chops with hazelnut and mustard are such a snap to prepare! They taste like something from a five-star restaurant.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 cup ground hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup soft breadcrumbs (homemade)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 (2- to 3-ounce) lamb loin chops
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Stir together mustard and wine in a shallow dish; set aside. Stir together hazelnuts, breadcrumbs, and garlic in a shallow dish; set aside.
- Sprinkle lamb chops with pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chops; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chops from skillet, and dip in mustard mixture. Then dredge all sides in breadcrumb mixture, pressing well.
- Place chops in a lightly greased shallow roasting pan; drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
When shopping, look for lamb with bright pink color, pink bones, and white fat. If you find dark red meat and bones, then the meat is usually older. With the exception of ground, all other cuts of lamb can be refrigerated 2 days or frozen up to 9 months. Refrigerate ground lamb for only 1 day and freeze up to 4 months.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!