We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Coconut milk and curry powder are the secret ingredients that make this lamb stew so succulent and satisfying. You won't believe how tender the lamb is, especially without a long cooking time.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (15-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen cut gren beans, thawed
What to Do
- In a soup pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and saute for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the flour, curry powder, ginger, ground red pepper, and salt; mix well. Add the lamb chunks and toss until well coated.
- Add the lamb to the pot and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low; add the coconut milk and green beans and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the lamb is fork-tender. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!