Lemon Pepper Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to cook up something quick and different for dinner tonight? Try our recipe for Lemon Pepper Lamb Chops. These lamb chops, seasoned with fresh lemon juice and pepper, cook up in just 15 minutes. They pair great with any of your favorite sides too!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 rib lamb chops (about 2 pounds total), about 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the lamb chops for 3 minutes per side, until lightly browned.
- Add the lemon juice and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking, turning occasionally, for 12 to 14 minutes or until the chops are done to medium or to desired doneness beyond that.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Ultimate Coconut Cake is a show-stopping dessert that's perfect for Easter, or any other time you want to whip it up! You can change the toppings to whatever is fun and festive for the holiday, so you can make this moist cake for any occasion! And as good as it looks, we promise, it tastes even better!