Minted Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I grew up having mint jelly with broiled lamb chops...it's a natural combo! I'm taking that a step further now by grilling the chops and topping them with a minty sauce. Wow! You've gotta try it!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mint jelly
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 to 8 center-cut lamb chops (4 to 6 ounces each)
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a disposable aluminum pie pan, combine the jelly, chilies, and butter. Place on the preheated grill and heat until the jelly melts, stirring occasionally.
- While the sauce is heating, grill the chops for 12 to 15 minutes, until desired doneness, turning once during the grilling. Remove from the grill and serve topped with the sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. No, honestly, pop one of these Cranberry Shortbread Drops into your mouth and experience everything a buttery shortbread cookie should be, with the added bonus of creamy white chocolate pieces and flavorful dried cranberries. Yum!