Pecan Crusted Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When friends are coming to dinner and we want to treat them to something special, we turn to these pecan-studded lamb chops.
What You'll Need
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1 small garlic clove , minced
- 4 (1-inch-thick) lamb loin chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
What to Do
In a shallow bowl, combine egg white and mustard; stir well and set aside.
In another shallow bowl, combine pecans, breadcrumbs, and garlic; stir well. Dip lamb chops in egg white mixture, then dredge in pecan mixture, coating well.
In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, cook lamb chops in oil 7 to 10 minutes on each side, or to desired degree of doneness.
When you're at the supermarket, look for lamb that has bright pink meat, pink bones, and white fat to make sure you're getting the freshest meat available.