Spanish Country Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a quick look at these ingredients, you might think, "Hmm, that's a strange combination." Well, I agree - but once you try the final dish, you'll know why this Spanish recipe is always a hit.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 lamb chops (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 pound pre-sliced pepperoni (about 1 cup)
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and fry the chops for about 6 minutes per side, until browned. Reduce the heat to low.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Add the mixture to the skillet, covering the chops, and simmer for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the meat from the skillet and stir the sauce constantly for 1 to 2 minutes before removing from the heat and serving over the chops.
You can use rib chops instead of shoulder, but simmer them for 10 minutes less (15 minutes total simmering time).
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.