Easy Easter Dinner Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter is a day to relax and spend quality time with your loved ones...not to be stressed out in the kitchen! Especially if you're planning to go all out for Easter brunch, why not keep things simple at dinnertime? And who says you need to get an entire ham? Try our easy skillet version, and believe us, everyone will love it just as much! And how 'bout a casserole on the side that takes care of your starch and your veggie? That's right, this is one yummy meal full of shortcuts you just won't be able to resist!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Southern Football Sampler Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu