Easy Easter Dinner Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter is a day to relax and spend quality time with your loved ones...not to be stressed out in the kitchen! Especially if you're planning to go all out for Easter brunch, why not keep things simple at dinnertime? And who says you need to get an entire ham? Try our easy skillet version, and believe us, everyone will love it just as much! And how 'bout a casserole on the side that takes care of your starch and your veggie? That's right, this is one yummy meal full of shortcuts you just won't be able to resist!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party or attending a potluck? Break out the pita chips and set out a bowl of this Summer Party Salad. This diabetic-friendly salad is full of color, taste, and nutrition 'cause it's loaded with a variety of delicious summer veggies!
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Company-Fancy Easter Brunch Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- Italian Restaurant Classics Menu