Southern Football Sampler Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The South is rich in football tradition, so you know good eatin' is in store when they're watchin' the game. Start off with traditional Southern deviled eggs, and then fill up on pulled pork, fried chicken, and classic mac 'n' cheese. Wash it down with — what else other than old-fashioned sweet tea? And we think pecan pie in cookie bar form is the perfect way to close this one out!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Memorial Day BBQ Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu