Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
From guacamole to nachos, Tex-Mex dishes are a classic choice for game day. We especially love these fajitas 'cause you can make in advance, and then pop 'em in the oven at halftime. You'll have plenty of other goodies to munch on until then. Just don't forget to stock up on your favorite Mexican beer!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Italian Restaurant Classics Menu
- Memorial Day BBQ Menu