The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothin' better than big pot of hearty chili when it comes to watching the big game. This way, you and your gang can leave it over low heat, and serve yourself during commercials. We've got a great cornbread recipe to match, and you'll need a snack mix to munch on. After all the spicy-hot heat of the chili and cornbread, cool things down with a refreshing cucumber salad and a frozen treat for dessert. Yep, this is one game-day menu sure to please everyone's tastes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- Memorial Day BBQ Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu