The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothin' better than big pot of hearty chili when it comes to watching the big game. This way, you and your gang can leave it over low heat, and serve yourself during commercials. We've got a great cornbread recipe to match, and you'll need a snack mix to munch on. After all the spicy-hot heat of the chili and cornbread, cool things down with a refreshing cucumber salad and a frozen treat for dessert. Yep, this is one game-day menu sure to please everyone's tastes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Southern Football Sampler Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu