All-in-One Goulash Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One-pot dishes are great because we get an all-in-one meal with easy preparation and cleanup which means no fuss and no mess!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (32 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Crumble the beef into a microwave-safe 3-quart casserole dish. Microwave at 80% power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce, water, bell pepper, onion, garlic, macaroni, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the salt, and pepper. Microwave at 80% power for 15 to 16 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 mozzarella cheese over the top of the goulash. Microwave at 80% power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Many foods continute to cook (by conduction) even after their microwave cooking cycles are finished. For instance, by covering a casserole dish with foil and allowing it to stand after cooking for 5 to 10 minutes, the food will continute to cook in the center without overcooking its edges!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!