Anytime Snack Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's always a good idea to have a batch of our Anytime Snack Mix on hand. It's great for when you get those crunchy munchies, or when friends stop by to visit!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut up
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup oven-toasted wheat cereal
- 1 cup oven-toasted corn cereal
- 1 package (6.6-ounces) fish-shaped cheese crackers
- 1 package (5-1/2 ounces) fish-shaped pretzels
What to Do
- Place butter in a small microwaveable bowl. Cover and microwave at 100% power 40 to 45 seconds, or until melted. Stir in the onion soup mix.
- In a microwaveable 4-quart bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add butter mixture and toss until well coated.
- Microwave uncovered at 90% power 4 minutes, or until heated through, stirring twice during cooking. Serve warm, or allow to cool then store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 392
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 13mg 4 %
- Sodium 490mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.