We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
This unique anytime treat gets the award for 'Quickest Party Favorite.' So, the next time you're in need of a 'gotta have it now' snack, Blueberry Clusters are your winners!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1 package (6 ounces) white baking bars, coarsely chopped
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried
What to Do
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the vegetable shortening and chopped baking bars.
- Microwave at 30% power for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave at 30% power for 1 minute; stir until melted and smooth. Add the blueberries, stirring until well coated.
- Drop the mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Chill for 30 minutes, or until firm. Serve, or transfer to an airtight container and keep chilled until ready to serve.
You can use almost any of your favorite berries in here, including raspberries and blackberries, to create a different taste excitement every time!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.