We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want a warm and cozy change-of-pace drink? Butterscotch brew is a sweet solution that's so sinful, it's almost like sipping dessert!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
What to Do
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Microwave at 70% power for 6 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time. Stir then pour into mugs and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Anytime Snack Mix
- Grab-'n'-Go Egg Sandwich
- Microwave Sweet-and-Sour Pork
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles