Cheesy Veggie Frittata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you thought eggs were just for breakfast... think again! This dish is a perfect choice for brunch, lunch, or even a light dinner. And the best part? Say goodbye to messy pots and pans and hello to microwave ease!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Add the potatoes, mushrooms, bell pepper, and scallions. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at 90% power for 3 minutes, or until the peppers are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, milk, garlic powder, basil, salt, and black pepper until well blended then por over the potato mixture. Cover and microwave at 90% power for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes. Stir, pushing the cooked portions to the center of the plate.
- Cover and microwave at 90% power for 1 to 2 more minutes, or until the eggs are set. Sprinkle with the cheese then cut into wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Not your usual kebabs, these Hot Dog Kebabs are fun and colorful, and they taste great, too! You'll love the flavor-packed sauce over bite-sized pieces of hot dogs, bell peppers, corn, and onions for a sure-fire hit with the kids and everybody!
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Anytime Snack Mix
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Southern Corn Pudding
- Microwave Chinese Chicken Soup
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Microwave Artichoke Spinach Spread