Chunky Veggie Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you want a hot and hearty bowl of meatless chili, look no further! This recipe is so full of so much down-home flavor, you won't even miss the meat!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium-sized yellow squash, chopped
- 2 can (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 can (16 ounces) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
What to Do
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the oil and onion. Microwave at 90% power for 2 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
- Add the red pepper, zucchini, and yellow squash; mix well and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at 90% power for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, salsa, cumin, and chili powder. Cover, and microwave at 90% power for 12 to 15 minutes. Stir in the kidney beans and microwave at 90% power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through.
If you have leftovers, not to worry! This chili tastes great on the second day too! Just reheat in your microwave and enjoy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.