We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love the sweet and sinful team of cinnamon and sugar? It's in everything from pretzels to nuts being served up at malls and festivals everywhere you turn! We have the easiest, homemade, finger-lickin' treat of them all!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups unsalted mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 7" x 11" baking dish, combine all the ingredients; mix well to coat the nuts then spread the mixture over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Microwave at 60% power for 7 minutesm or until crispy. Stir well; let cool.
- Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!