We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love the sweet and sinful team of cinnamon and sugar? It's in everything from pretzels to nuts being served up at malls and festivals everywhere you turn! We have the easiest, homemade, finger-lickin' treat of them all!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups unsalted mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 7" x 11" baking dish, combine all the ingredients; mix well to coat the nuts then spread the mixture over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Microwave at 60% power for 7 minutesm or until crispy. Stir well; let cool.
- Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Tortilla Chicken Soup
- Microwave Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Cafe Mochaccino