Fiery Microwave Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sound the alarm - there's chili that's needed right away! Good thing you're armed with our recipe for Fiery Microwave Chili 'cause this chili is ready in less than 15 minutes. Looks like you'll be the one to save the day!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole dish, combine the oil, onion, and garlic. Microwave at 90% power for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
- Crumble the ground beef into the onion mixture. Microwave at 80% power for 4 minutes, or until no pink remains in the meat; drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover and microwave at 80% power for 8 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you're called upon to comfort someone and need the perfect bring-along dish, we recommend Utah's Best Funeral Potatoes. This hearty, creamy funeral potatoes recipe will surely be appreciated by friends and family. Of course, easy potato side dish is perfect for a happy occasion, too.