We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make cooking fun for the whole family and get the kids involved by having a 'make your own tacos' dinner. With chips and salsa, and some lively Mexican music, you'll get everyone in the mood for a tasty good time!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Mexican or taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 taco shells
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
What to Do
- Place the green pepper in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl and crumble the ground beef over it. Microwave at 80% power for 4 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef; drain.
- Stir in the taco seasoning and salsa; mix well. Cover and microwave at 70% power for 3 minutes.
- Divide the meat mixture equally into the taco shells and top with cheese, lettuce, and tomato. Serve immediately.
Serve these up at your next party as is or topped with guacamole and sour cream. Don't forget the refried beans and nachos as go-alongs!