Five-Minute Breakfast Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This makes a great go-along for any breakfast sandwich, omelet... you name it! And best of all, it's Southern-inspired and homemade!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Form into 16 patties and place in the dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains in the pork. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).