We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a cheesy, gooey dip that's great for game day? Serve this and you'll have a bunch of new fans cheering for you!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound pasteurized prepared cheese product (like Velveeta), cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup thick-and-chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup beer
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Microwave at 70% power for 2 minutes; stir then microwave for 1 to 2 more minutes, or until smooth and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Top with sliced jalapeño peppers and serve with tortilla chips. Remember, this can be as spicy or as mild as you like depending on the salsa you use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Not your usual kebabs, these Hot Dog Kebabs are fun and colorful, and they taste great, too! You'll love the flavor-packed sauce over bite-sized pieces of hot dogs, bell peppers, corn, and onions for a sure-fire hit with the kids and everybody!
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Anytime Snack Mix
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Southern Corn Pudding
- Microwave Chinese Chicken Soup
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Microwave Artichoke Spinach Spread